20 Sales Team Leaders- Log Book Finance Loans
Jobs at:Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: 20 Sales Team Leaders- Log Book Finance Loans
Company: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Location: Upcountry branches.
The overall purpose of the role is to grow the portfolio of the branch month on month across all products while maintaining high portfolio quality through a motivated team and satisfied customers
• Develop and implement strategies for the achievement of the team portfolio quality target.
• Recruit and lead the required sales agents/loans officers as per the targets.
• Develop and implement staff retention strategies.
• Regularly train and support sales agents on all processes.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies for the sales agents aimed at assisting them to achieve their set targets.
• Supervise and support sales agents to achieve their individual targets month on month on sales and portfolio quality.
• Participate in the branch loans committee in timely appraisal and approval of all loans created by the team for compliance in line with product policies and procedures stipulated by the company.
• To enforce a zero tolerance to fraud culture in his/her team.
• To maintain high standards of customer satisfaction in line with the company's customer service charter.
• Ensure discipline is maintained in his/her team in alignment with the company values.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or a business-related field from a recognized institution.
• Knowledge of customer service principles
• At least two years relevant work experience, one of which must be in a leadership position.
• Knowledge of office administration
• Above average people skills/soft skills (includes listening skills, stress management)
• Analytical capabilities for report writing purposes
• Integrity and ability to both work in and lead a dynamic team
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• good knowledge of company credit/lending policy
• Team player who can manage people efficiently in a changing environment.
• Good computer and database skills
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by; Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 31st January, 2022 at 05:00pm.
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.