Jobs at:Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
07 May 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• University degree in accounting/finance or any other relevant field.
• CPA-U, ACCA or other equivalent.
• Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accountant will ensure all accounting procedures are carried out in accordance with internationally acceptable standards.
• At least 2 years working experience as an Accountant in a financial organization.
Responsibilities of the Accountant
• He/she will do the following duties among others
• Cost Management & expense reporting.
• Processing of staff & suppliers’ payments.
• Maintain an accurate lease schedule as per IFRS 16 standard.
• Preparation of cash flow statements, cash forecast and budget for the financial year.
• Maintain an accurate fixed asset register.
• Responsible for company debtors and creditors accounts.
• Preparation of financial statements and financial reporting.
• Computation and filing of Corporate Tax, VAT, PAYE, NSSF, Withholding tax and other related statutory deductions.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
• The Human Resource Manager;
• Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
• Send your application by
• Email to: email@example.com
• Deadline: 07th May 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.