Jobs at:Uganda Building and Civil Works Contractors Cooperative Society (UNABCEC SACCO)
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, February 12 2024
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 06 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Uganda Building and Civil Works Contractors Cooperative Society (UNABCEC SACCO) was established in 2017 to harness savings to provide investments and affordable financial services to the members of UNABCEC and their employees.
The position reports to the Executive Secretary.
• Recruitment of members, updating, managing and maintenance of SACCOs membership database.
• Maintenance of proper books of accounts of the SACCO.
• Organizing executive committee meetings, Annual General meetings and taking meeting minutes
• Storing SACCO’s key documents and records.
• Maintaining office services by controlling correspondences, initiating supply requisitions and defining file systems.
• Keeping watch on all office supplies and replenishing the stock with new supplies before they run out.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Diploma in Microfinance, Accounting and Finance or any other related field is preferred.
• At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar organization.
• Customer service skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic procurement principles
• Qualification/knowledge in ICT will be an added advantage.
• A person of unquestionable integrity.
• Strong organizational and priotization competence with attention to detail.
• Proactive attitude and ability to take initiative to work independently.
• Must be proficient in Ms Office suite with exceptional knowledge of excel, word and PowerPoint.
• A good team player.
• Strong interpersonal skills and outgoing personality.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Send your application letter via email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed CV indicating 3 referees and copies of academic documents as a single pdf document addressed to:
Uganda Building and Civil Works Contractors Cooperative Society
Lugogo UMA Show Grounds, plot M764 Coronation Avenue.
P.O Box 129536, Kampala GPO.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.