Jobs at:ADRA Uganda and International Rescue Committee
Deadline of this Job:
25 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 23, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Adventist Development Relief Agency (ADRA) is a global Humanitarian Arm the Seventh-day Adventist Church- with a purpose of serving humanity so all may live as God intended.
Our work touches millions of lives in more than 120 countries around the world. Our on-the-ground approach allows immediate assistance in times of crisis and true partnership with the communities we serve.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate mobilization of the project communities including the selection of project trainers and project beneficiaries in a transparent and inclusive manner.
• To explain and negotiate with project trainers and project beneficiaries their contribution to the project and then mobilize, coordinate, monitor and evaluate their contributions.
• Facilitate and supports the establishment and production of agricultural products
• Supervise usage and maintenance of the equipment and tools for ADRA
• Prepare and conduct training programs for trainers (TOT) on garden production (land preparation, planting, growing, processing and preserving) and animal production
• Supervise and supports the distribution of the farming material, tools and other items to the project trainers and beneficiaries
• Support trainers in conducting trainings in the communities
• Conduct regular monitoring of project activities and inputting the data into a relevant database.
• Provide mentoring to the project trainers and beneficiaries about the establishment and production in the community gardens
• Facilitate, supervise and support TOT is recording, documentation of lessons learnt and best practices by regular review and monitoring
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, or any related field
• Relevant Professional experience of not less than 2years
• Good interpersonal skills and unquestionable integrity.
• Two letters of recommendation, one of which must be from the religious leader of your local congregation.
• Ability to speak the local language
ADRA core competencies:
• Purpose Statement
• To serve humanity so all may live as God intended
• ADRA Moto
ADRA Core Values
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? click here to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.