Assistant Administrative Officer
Jobs at:Kabale University
Deadline of this Job:
02 June 2023
Date Posted: Friday, May 26, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To support the supervision of provision of shared administrative support services to the University.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Supervises the delivery of common user goods and services.
• Coordinates mail, postage and courier services.
• Oversees the management of guests where deployed.
• Assists in the Unit where deployed in organizing events and ceremonies of a non-academic nature.
• Compiles data and information for administrative decision making or speech preparation.
• Follows up and reports on status of implementation of administrative decisions taken by either Management or Council.
• Assists in assembling relevant administrative data or information as requested. 8. Supervises lower level administrative and support staff.
• Should have a degree in either Social Sciences, Development Studies, Social Work and Social Administration, Management Science, Law, Commerce (Management option), Business Administration (Management option) or Business Studies (Management option) or a related field from a recognized institution.
• This is a graduate entry level position that does not require prior experience. Any relevant experience however constitutes an added advantage.
• Should have people skills.
• Should be computer literate.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit applications to the University through the following address not later than 2nd June 2023 at 5 pm.
PO Box 317, Kabale.
Kabale University Kampala Liaison Office
3rd Floor, Reev House, Plot 515,
Bombo Road, Wandegeya -Kampala.
NB: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Applicants shall be subjected to background check.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.