Jobs at:Mukwano Industries Limited
Deadline of this Job:
27 April 2023
Date Posted: Monday, April 17, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The position reports to the Fleet Maintenance Supervisor.
Job Ref.No. MIUL/AM/KLA
Key Result Areas:
• Carry out preventive mechanical repairs on company vehicles as assigned.
• Service vehicles following a schedule set by the Fleet Maintenance Supervisor.
• Diagnosing & carrying out corrective maintenance on company vehicles.
• Advice Fleet Maintenance Supervisor on required spare parts.
• Keep mechanical tools and equipment allocated under safe custody.
• Adhere to company’s SOP on quality and safety all the time.
• Any other duties assigned by the Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
Educational Qualifications & Experience
• A diploma in Auto Mechanics or an equivalent is desirable.
• 3 years of relevant experience is required
Skills & Professional Attributes
• Ability to work independently in carrying out assignments to completion.
• Effective Verbal and written communication.
• Professional personal presentation.
• Customer service orientation skills.
• Considerable ability to adhere to prescribed routines and practices; and compose effective and accurate correspondence.
• Dealing with non-routine matters, such as special projects, with minimum specific instructions.
• Decision making skills is required.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
If finding & hiring great talent excites you, we would like to get into a conversation with you. Interested candidates should visit our website i.e www.mukwano.com , go to the career page and upload the Cover letter, CV and Academic Credentials OR send their Cover letter, CV and Academic documents to email@example.com stating the Job Ref No. in the subject line. All attachments should be submitted as a single PDF document.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.