1. Uganda Cooperative Savings and Credit Union Limited (UCSCU), the national apex organization for Savings and Credit Cooperative Societies (SACCOS) in Uganda, with funding from aBi Finance Limited, invites sealed bids from eligible bidder for the provision of the following good/ supplies and services:
(a) ICT Items:
Laptop computers (icore5, icore7) - 10 pieces preferably Dell, HP or Mac.
Projectors - (DLP 3), 4 pieces preferably Benq, Epson, Acer or Dell.
(b) Development of Policies and Procedure Manuals: Anti-Money Laundering policy
2. Technical Information
Profile of the applicant/company. This should cover areas of expertise, reference to similar activities/trainings carried out in the recent past.
3. Financial Information.
A comprehensive financial proposal detailing activities, estimated workload and associated costs.
4. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding method detailed in the UCSCU
Procurement and Disposal Policy and is open to all bidders. 5. The bidding documents in English may be obtained by interested bidders upon the submission of a written application for each procurement to the address below. For items (a) and (b) a payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 100,000 to Stanbic Bank Account Number: 9030005952165 in the names of Uganda Cooperative Savings and Credit Union Limited, Metro Branch will be required.
6. Bidders interested in bidding for various goods/services must bid separately for each good/service and hence pay separate bidding fees.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 5th April 2023 at 12:00pm. Late bids shall be rejected.
8. Documents will be issued, received and opened from: Uganda Cooperative Savings and Credit Union Limited, Headquarters at plot 239, Maganjo Bombo Road. 9. Documents will be inspected at Uganda Cooperative Savings and Credit Union training hall, plot 239 Maganjo Bombo Road from 2:00Pm-5:00Pm.
Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds.
Excellent organizational and time-management abilities Certification such as Certified Technical Trainer is a strong asset
10. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
Uganda Cooperative Savings and Credit Union is also seeking for Technical Trainers in the following areas;
Requirements and skills
Interested Applicants should submit written applications to the procurement committee and send either physically or email to; UCSCU head office Plot 239, Maganjo, Maganjo Bombo Road or via email at email@example.com by 5th April 2023, 12:00PM
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.