Jobs at:Windle International Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
11 May 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Mentoring, Supervising and Motivating CTA staff for optimum productivity
• Responsible for maintaining an up to date record of CTA center Asset Management System
• Offer general administrative support to the CTA Support team
• Set up and manage a financial management system to record revenues accruing from the centre activities
• Participate in Planning and Budgeting for CTA activities
• Compile and prepare timely reports
• Design and ensure the implementation of ICT training programmes
• Identify and advise on line training opportunities for the youth
• Keep the community informed about the services in the center
• Ensure security of CTA center by regularly monitoring security guards deployed
• Report any child protection and safeguarding risks or incidents during the project life and project area
• Performs any other duty as assigned by the relevant authority from time to time
Experience, Qualifications and Skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in ICT, Information systems, Software Developments or any related field
• At least 2 years of progressive experience gained within a humanitarian NGO is preferred
• Strong analytical skills and documentation skills
• Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
• Good in computer applications (MS. Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Publisher)
• Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
• Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
• High level of integrity, exceptional leadership and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal and teambuilding skills, including the ability to work in a multi-cultural setting
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All interested applicants should submit their hand-written applications including detailed and up-to date typed curriculum Vitae, photocopies of all their academic and professional documents, photocopy of national ID or refugee attestation, Letter of recommendation detailing good conduct (no criminal activity including protection violations) from former employer or LC authority or RWC and the contact
details of three professional referees addressed to:
• The Human Resource Administrator
• Windle International Uganda
• Kiryandongo Refugee Settlement
All Applications should be hand delivered to Windle International Uganda, Kiryandongo Field Office
during working hours (8:00 am- 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday)
Closing Date: All applications should be received not later than Wednesday 11th
May, 2022 by 5pm
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.