Jobs at:Baylor Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To provide medical care, treatment and prevention to clients and their care takers (most especially HIV/AIDS clients), and contribute to continuous professional development in line with Good clinical practices
1. Prepare and submit periodic activity work plans, monthly timesheets and periodic reports to the key stakeholders in line with Health facility targets
2. Provide clinical assessment and evaluation of health or illnesses of clients and give proper individualized care and treatment in line with Good clinical practices
3. Provide appropriate advice, health education and counseling to patients and their caregivers in line with Good clinical practices
4. Monitor the implementation of procedures comprehensive HIV care package at the HF as per the set targets for the health facility in line with Good clinical practices
5. Conduct pharmacy vigilance procedures and monitor disease progression while providing appropriate management including referral for complicated cases to higher levels of management and for community follow up in line with Good clinical practices and National drug authority guidelines
6. Develop patient management plans for TB Clients as per the client’s T.B status and follow them up until they normalize in line with Good clinical practices
7. Perform the roles of a Quality improvement team member and monitor the implementation of the QI projects for HF in liaison with the HF in charge in line with MoH guidelines for QI
8. Register the microbiology laboratory results, trace patients with critical laboratory results and make monthly reports on these results in line with Good clinical practices
9. Prepare and present periodic findings regarding mortality audit, critical cases and so on at case conferences, and Health facility continued medical education sessions as per clinicians’ schedule to promote in continuous professional development in line with Good clinical practices.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
• Diploma in Clinical medicine and community health or equivalent or equivalent from a recognized institution and must be registered with the Allied health professionals council
• At least two years of experience in clinic or hospital-based services. Experience in HIV/AIDS and ART is an added advantage.
• 2 Years Relevant Experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.