CNOOC Uganda Limited (CNOOC), a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation, is an oil and gas exploration and production company, and Operator of the Kingfisher Development Area located in Hoima and Kikuube Districts.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR UPGRADING BANDWIDTH OF OUR INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE LEASED CIRCUIT (IPLC) FROM KAMPALA TO BEIJING (BID REF: RFP-CUL-LD-00586)
CNOOC Uganda Limited (CNOOC), a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation, is an oil and gas exploration and production company, and Operator of the Kingfisher Development Area located in Kikuube and Hoima Districts.
Similar Jobs in Uganda
Learn more about CNOOC Uganda Limited
CNOOC Uganda Limited jobs in Uganda
CNOOC invites Expression of Interest (EOI) for upgrading bandwidth of IPLC link (from Kampala to Beijing from 12MB to 30 MB).
CNOOC Uganda's business operations are highly dependent on the availability of a direct secure connection/circuit from CNOOC Kampala office to CNOOC Beijing office. Currently the company is utilizing the existing 12Mbps for the IPLC link and has a need to upgrade it to 30Mbps due to the increase in usage such as transmission of drilling data to Beijing following commencement of drilling activities from oil field.
The project is aimed at planning, designing, and upgrading the IPLC leased line between CNOOC Uganda Kampala Office and CNOOC Uganda Beijing office through CNOOC Hongkong hub.
The objectives of this project include:
1. Increase bandwidth from 12Mbps to 30Mbps for the transmission of data to Beijing.
2. Ensure reliable secure connectivity between Kampala office and Beijing office for transmission of company critical data and access to critical business services.
3. Connect to Beijing office through Hongkong where CNOOC oversea hub located.
4. Deploy encryption mechanism to ensure confidentiality of data transmission.
1. Registration on the National Supplier Database (NSD) maintained by the Petroleum Authority of Uganda for service providers in the Oil & Gas sector,
2. Experience of QHSE policy, procedure and process in compliance with the Ugandan petroleum regulations, the IFC Performance Standards and the international industry standards; Performance and /or provision of similar services, products and/ or equipment in Uganda, East Africa or international; Suitably qualified and experienced personnel;
3. Operational capacity to provide the scope of services, products and/or equipment in a given package;
4. Financial capacity to undertake the eventual contract; Compliance with the Local and National Content statutory laws and regulations of the Government of Uganda;
5. Possession of relevant certification/licensing from the regulator as well as other national and international bodies;
6. EOIs from suitable partnerships and consortiums/ventures for the provision of the required services and/or equipment are encouraged. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified in-country registered entities demonstrating a commitment to statutory National Content requirements for oil and gas operations.
7. Bidders should strictly comply with Regulation 9 (Priority of Ugandan goods and services during procurement) and Regulation 10 (Contracts for goods and services to be exclusively provided by Ugandan citizens and companies) of THE PETROLEUM (EXPLORATION, DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION) (NATIONAL CONTENT) REGULATIONS, 2016. Any non-compliance may lead to direct disqualification. And bidders should solely bear all the risks and consequences caused by the non-compliance.
8. Parent company and its subsidiary are not allowed to participate in the bidding for the same lot (section) of a tender, or a tender not splitting into lots (sections). Otherwise, both the parent company and its subsidiary's bidding proposals shall be treated as null and void.
Interested parties may send their EOI to the following emails: sh email@example.com; cc: firstname.lastname@example.org , requesting for Pre-Qualification (PQ) documents captioned with the tender reference ""UPGRADING BANDWIDTH OF OUR INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE LEASED CIRCUIT (IPLC) FROM KAMPALA TO BEIJING. BID REF: RFP-CUL-LD-00586)"" in the subject of the email.
Fully completed PQ documents shall be submitted on or before 1600hrs/4pm (EAT/GMT+3) of March 24, 2023 (Closing Date & Time).
Request for Proposals will be issued to those who have successfully passed the Pre-qualification stage.
LATE SUBMISSIONS SHALL BE REJECTED
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.