Jobs at:Lafab Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, November 30 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 06 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our esteemed client, a renowned international company dedicated to the implementation of World Bank and EU projects, is actively looking for highly qualified individuals.
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or internationally recognised equivalent. Chartered Civil Engineer or Registered with a relevant Professional Organisation.
• 10 years post graduate experience on civil engineering projects of which at least 6 years as Geotechnical Engineer on road construction or rehabilitation projects, including at least two projects of a similar nature to this project.
• 5 years relevant experience in developing countries on similar assignments.
• Master's degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
• Experience of working on similar assignments in Sub-Saharan Africa and, ideally, in Uganda.
• Knowledge of Islamic Development Bank, World Bank, EU and other major funding agency project implementation procedures.
• Knowledge of UNRA and appropriate regional/international design and construction standards.
• Experience of working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams, preferably with Ugandan Consultants.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Participate in carrying out detailed design review.
• Assist the TL/Resident Engineers in foundation works in the construction supervision stage
• Review the contractor submissions (letters, RFI’s, test results, Method Statement, transmittals … etc.)
• Ensure that all the works are executed in accordance with all the provisions of the contract, including those concerning standards
• Ensure to guide the contractor into implement the Geotechnical investigation as per the standards
• Participate in project meetings
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply use this link: https://www.lafabsolution.com/job-application/1346-geotechnical-engineer
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.