Head Of Corporate Banking
Jobs at:Exim Bank
Deadline of this Job:
14 December 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: Head Of Corporate Banking
Department: Corporate Banking
Duty Station: Exim Bank Uganda Head Office
Reporting To: Chief Executive Officer
To create, implement, drive, and monitor a Corporate Banking strategy focused on client growth and product solution leadership and facilitation.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Lead the development of a fit for purpose Corporate Banking Strategic plan that’s cognizant with the critical business segments.
• Oversee, enable, and facilitate Corporate Banking Sales and Business growth in terms of liabilities, assets, product offerings and uptake.
• Ensure that all corporate client servicing processes are compliant to Audit, Risk and Control requirements by strict adherence, implementation of all recommendations and closing out queries.
• Lead the development and improvement of Products, their pricing, analysis, and marketing to improve the bank’s value proposition.
• Build and maintain strategic relationships with key decision-makers in chambers, government, business associations, international businesses, international manufacturing organizations and manufacturers associations to understand their current and future needs and deliver suitable financial products.
• Build and maintain SLA based strategic relationships with Support and enabling functions within the organization to enable timely and appropriate service to clients.
• Promote and maintain the highest standards of customer service in order to maximize the returns from existing relationships and attract new business from targeted customers.
• Post Graduate Qualification in Accounting & Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related fields
• 10 years+ experience in Corporate and Institutional Banking; at least 5 years in a Senior role in Corporate Banking or Credit Risk.
• Deep knowledge of corporate banking principles, methodologies, and practices
• Sound overall financial markets understanding
• Strong business, financial and accounting acumen
• Deal-making skills
• Detailed Credit skills and understanding
• Comprehensive risk management skills encompassing the governance, risk, and compliance landscape
• Strategic thinking, flexing and implementation
• Solution-focused, creative, and flexible thinker with a strong “can do” attitude
• Displays high levels of executive maturity, with an ability to influence, negotiate and engage diversity
• Superb networking and stakeholder engagement skills
• Sound judgement and decision-making skills
• Highly analytical and attentive to detail combined with an ability to think laterally and holistically
• Proactive and Self driven
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Kindly send your cover letter and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject JOB APPLICATION: HEAD OF FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION by close of business, Tuesday 14th December 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.