Human Capital Manager
Deadline of this Job:
19 May 2023
Date Posted: Monday, May 08, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
What does the job involve
• Define/evolve human capital strategy in collaboration with the Chief People Officer and Human Capital leadership team.
• Define human capital strategy for the country and retail Business Unit in line with the overall human capital strategy for the company. Headcount and capability planning will be an integral part of this work.
• Define relevant country / BU activities required to execute the strategy and define and follow up on relevant KPIs to ensure that the road map is being achieved.
• Leverage relevant assets, information, and artifacts and incorporate them into the work as required, e.g. policy or process changes, in alignment with the overall human capital strategy.
• Oversee and manage country human capital activities end-to-end, including Talent Acquisition and Onboarding, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Professional Development, and Compensation & Benefits.
• Work with business leaders to achieve targets for engagement, diversity, and culture.
• Collaborate with other country HC colleagues to ensure the local activities align with global/best practices and comply with local regulations.
• Provide employee relations counsel to managers and employees on HR matters, including discipline and grievance as required
• Represent the company externally and partner with relevant companies and professional bodies.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business administration, or related fields.
• 4 years of relevant experience in a managerial / leadership role focused on people, culture & talent at a fastgrowing startup, high-performance environment, and/or consultancy.
• People-oriented and results-driven, with a strong focus on how talent ‘fits’ into an overall business strategy.
• Demonstrated ability to work across cultures and geographies.
• Demonstrated ability and courage to make changes, keep focus and deliver in an ever-changing environment.
• A strong communicator with excellent presentation skills.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills. Demonstrated ability to stand firm even in difficult situations.
• Ability to be agile and work at strategic as well as operational levels.
• Exceptional stakeholder management and business partner skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.