Human Centered Design Volunteers
Jobs at:Aga Khan Foundation
Deadline of this Job:
23 May 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 17, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Attend a training on Human Centered design to well equip you with knowledge on coaching teachers.
• Conduct weekly coaching sessions: Build rapport with teachers to create a cordial coach-coach relationship that will facilitate mentorship for teachers to learn and benefit from HCD.
• Conduct data reflection workshops: With support from the M&E officer the coach will support teachers reflect and gain deeper understanding of the data. They will together triangulate data both qualitative and quantitative to understand, scope and identify their design challenges on the assessment data and reflections from the HCD exploration phase and use the data collected to inform the design process.
• Conduct a minimum of 2 check in meetings per school per monthto support teachers design innovations, test and iterate these innovations to progress into context relevant scalable solutions. outlining and test assumptions and test in their respective classrooms and youth spaces. The Coach is expected to support the design teams to develop prototypes and innovations to address challenges in their classrooms.
• Construct a process progression matrix per CSO supported. The coach will be required to document the HCD journey map taken per CSO from the point of problem identification (Design challenge, initial protype, test assumption while documenting learning. These findings will be curated and profiled to support the generation of a Innovation. (Capturing HMW,POV).
• Learning from implementation**:** Sample high potential innovations process and support on collecting evidence on learning. inform the innovations’ potential to be a Minimum Awesome Product.
• Draft report on evidence generated as CSO test assumptions and Innovations design.
• Learning from implementation – evidence and Highlights on possible innovation moving to Minimum Awesome Prototypes.
• Attend weekly Coaching meetings. Attend weekly meetings with Schools2030 management to share updates on project implementation.
• Participate in Schools2030 events including the Innovation in prototyping workshops and National Education Showcase Events.
• A minimum of a diploma qualification in any field related to the role…..
• Ability to build rapport and nature cordial productive conversations.
• Open minded, pro active and consistent.
• A quick learner adaptive and intentional.
• Good communicator with a good command of the English language.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates interested in this unique career opportunity with AKF should submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org , consisting of a one-page cover letter and three-page CV including names and contacts of three professional referees by 4:30pm on the 23rd May 2023.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.