Human Resource Assistant
Jobs at:Finnish Refugee Council
Deadline of this Job:
23 May 2022
Date Posted: Monday, May 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
WHO WE ARE:
Finnish Refugee Council (FRC) is an INGO promoting adult education and community development among refugees since 1997 as an operational partner to UNHCR and OPM. FRC is here by seeking suitably qualified and hardworking Ugandans to fill the following positions.
Position Human Resource Assistant.
Project WFP-Financial Literacy Project. (FLT)
Contract type Till 15th May 2023
Location FRC Country Kampala.
Reports To Human Resource and Administrative Manager
The primary responsibility is to ensure that the Human Resource & Administration procedures are followed and implemented in compliance with the FRC defined systems and processes.
Human Resource Roles
• Participate in recruitment, placement and separation process of the FLT staff in line with the FRC HR procedures.
• Arrange and prepare orientation schedules for all the newly hired staff and provide them with the necessary start-up paperwork.
• In liaison with the HR Manager, monitor the performance management of the FLT Staff.
• Prepare the monthly payroll for FLT Staff and related documentation to justify the computations of the staff salaries.
• Track the FLT staff leave database and provide monthly updates to all staff of their used and balance days’ status.
• Preparation of monthly HR report.
• Medical cover focal point for FLT staff.
• Ensure that FLT project staff have adequate stationery and consumables.
• Print, photocopy, bind and scan official documents when required.
• Arrange for accommodation for staff and venues for organizational meetings.
• Collect monthly back-up information from all FLT staff.
• Procure staff ID cards, Business Cards, mobile phones and SIM cards for FLT staff.
Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in HR management or in a relevant field.
• At least 2 years’ experience in Human Resource Management.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
• Excellent verbal and written communication ability.
• Should be flexible, innovative, with good record keeping, report compilation, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Computer literacy with knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Email Application to email@example.com by 23rd May 2022
Application and CVs Should be one document and a maximum of 5 pages
Include in your application letter:
• Gross salary request,
• Contact details (email and telephone) of 3 professional reference persons.
Please quote the Position and Location in the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Do not email copies of certificates.
If you do not hear from FRC by 30th May 2022, your application has not been successful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.