Human Resource Officer
Jobs at:Exquisite Solution
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, June 18 2023
Date Posted: Monday, May 22 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To maintain an effective and efficient staff records management system.
• To effectively and efficiently coordinate the recruitment process for both internal and outsourced staff.
• Support the company’s Executive Search service / Client recruitment assignments
• To offer supportive role to administration as shall be variously advised by the supervisor
• Responsible for company recruitment database
• You will be responsible for coordinating the recruitment and selection process of both internal, outsourced, and clients’ staff in a professional and timely manner.
• You will be responsible for new internal employees’ onboarding and orientation.
• You will be responsible for ensuring that all company recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to during the recruitment and placement process for both internal and outsourced staff.
• Overall management of the Company’s applicants’ database
• You will be responsible for maintaining and updating the company’s Electronic and Manual staff records management systems.
• You will be expected to ensure confidentiality and accuracy of company staff records.
• Monitoring to ensure that all staff individual files are up to date, and are kept under a secured environment to prevent unauthorized access to them.
• You will be expected to participate in the staff development performance appraisals, prepare performance management reports and recommendation for management actions.
• Provide reports and respond to inquiries regarding company jobs
• Providing accurate information to customers, attend meetings, and negotiate for assignments pertaining to the company’s Executive recruitment services.
• Preparation of monthly reports on activities done capturing pertinent issues regarding your operations.
• You will be responsible for conducting the exit interviews with all the internal and outsourced staff who exit the organization and overseeing the exit process.
• Support the Communications officer in the design and Publication of Job Adverts in the different media.
• You will be responsible for drafting summaries of hearing proceedings whenever a staff disciplinary hearing seat.
• You will be responsible for ensuring timely inclusion of company staff on any insurance scheme that may be available to them at any one time.
• Overseeing the proper banking of application documents including but not limited to CVs as well as maintaining the company’s data base arranged according to qualifications, work experience, languages spoken plus any other necessary requirements as per the company’s recruitment procedure.
• You will be responsible for staff leave planning as well as regular updating of the leave management system.
• You shall advise Management on any key areas for improvement in the welfare and / or motivation of both internal and outsourced staff to help boost their efficiency and / or development
• Adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethical conduct.
• Any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
POLICY DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION
• Scope limited to Human Resource Officer and Admin assistant.
1. Must have integrity, be a team player and adhere to time keeping.
2. Experience in records management will be an added advantage.
3. Able to communicate clearly with customers, colleagues and supervisors.
4. Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
5. Good Relationship Management and negotiation Skills key specially to dealing with Clients.
6. Excellent written, verbal and reporting communication skills.
7. Good computer Skills versed with all MS packages.
8. Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
9. Highly innovative and proactive, willing to stay for reasonably long hours to accomplish activities.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply now with your CV to the email address: email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.