Interfaces Project Engineer - Well pads
Jobs at:Total Energies
Deadline of this Job:
10 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, September 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
KAMPALA-COURSE VIEW TWRS(UGA)
• Promote that the split of responsibility between work packages are well identified and defined.
• Follow-up the implementation of interface responsibilities and requirements for the management of technical aspects of Interfaces between Contractors and between Contractors and Company are included in the various call for tender packages.
• Assist in verifying the quality of deliverables.
• Promote timely identification of potential interface problems as they arise.
• Assist in the follow-up of all matters concerning the interfaces and check the conformity of the activities carried out by the work packages to project specifications, their impact and consistency with the development plan.
• Perform change management coordination.
• Attend coordination meetings as required.
• Minimum 9 years oil & gas experience (Company graduate program engineer or relevant experience) with significant relevant multi-discipline engineering experience in oil and gas or large complex industrial projects is required to provide the necessary overview of the business, with experience in project engineering.
• Strong technical, analytical, innovative and commercial skills.
• Good communication skills and an aptitude for taking initiatives are essential, as is the ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams.
• Ability to manage the relationship with key stakeholders.
• Proven track record of result deliveries in challenging project environments.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 108
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.