INVITATION TO TENDER FOR PROVISION OF BUSINESS COACHING AND MENTORSHIP TO VIDEOGRAPHY AND DOCUMENTARY STARTUPS IN TERECO, OBONCI, ARUA, MOYO AND ADJUMANI DISTRICTS RE-TENDER REFERENCE: 83439622
Name of Project: Support to Refugees and Host Communities in Northern Uganda
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH Support to Refugees and Host Communities in Northern Uganda on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) invite bids from competent and eligible firms to provide business coaching and mentorship to videography and documentary start-ups.
The project is implemented by GIZ together with the Ministry of Local Government. The project's objectives are to strengthen local authorities in delivering government services to all people in the refugee-hosting districts of Arua, Terego, Moyo, Obongi, Madi-Okollo and Adjumani, and to enable greater resilience and self-reliance among both refugee and host communities by creating economic opportunities.
Similar Jobs in Uganda
Learn more about GIZ
GIZ jobs in Uganda
This tender is open to interested eligible companies in Uganda, with proven experience in similar works, Experience in youth Economic Empowerment planning, Business Development Services, and linkages with private sector. Bidders must be registered and holders of valid legal documents permitting them to do business in Uganda. The required documents include Valid trading license, URŠB registered powers of attorney authorizing signatory/representative of the firm to sign bids/tenders on behalf of the firm, Valid copy of income tax clearance certificate addressed to GIZ and Bid validity period of 120 working days.
Request for Bidding/Tendering Documents and detailed terms of reference.
Interested and eligible bidders shall obtain detailed bidding/ tendering documents in soft copy form only. Kindly submit your request for bidding/tender documents by email to.
Procurementemail@example.com starting from 25.05.2023 the date of first publication of this tender by indicating in the subject tender reference number "83439622 - Coaching and mentorship to videography and documentary start-ups"
Request for clarifications on bidding documents/specification/ terms and condition of the tender.
All requests for clarifications to this tendering process shall be shared in writing and should be addressed to GIZ Uganda via email Procurementfirstname.lastname@example.org at least 5days prior to the bid submission deadline. Please indicate in the subject tender reference number "83439622 Coaching and mentorship to
videography and documentary start-ups"
Bids/Offers Submission Deadline date and time
Interested bidders should submit their bids/offers electronically by Friday, 09.06.2023 at 4.00pm (EAT) to UG_Quotation@giz.de indicating in the subject the tender reference number "83439622 Coaching and mentorship to videography and documentary start-ups".
1. Failure to indicate the tender reference number in the subject may disqualify your offer directly as it may fail to be received in the tender box.
2. Late submissions will not be accepted!
3. Bids submitted with GIZ staff or other GIZ emails in copy shall be rejected.
4. Only bids submitted to UG_Quotation@giz.de are acceptable.
5. You should have offers in PDF and zip folders.
6. Two separate emails should be used one submitting technical proposal offer and second email submitting Financial Proposal Offer.
7. Only file transfer https://filetransfer.giz.de/ for submission of documents exceeding the default mail size of 30 MB should be used or use three separate emails one submitting the eligibility documents, a second one submitting the technical proposal/offer and third email submitting Financial Proposal/Offer. Failure to follow the above instruction may lead your offer to be encrypted and rejected
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.