Jobs at:Swift Minds
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, May 18 2023
Date Posted: Friday, May 05 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for assisting the maintenance supervisor in keeping the facility in good repair, safe and operational through utilization of a preventative maintenance and repair program as per the agreed guideline/provisions.Adherence to implement preventive maintenance program.
• Repair maintenance records are maintained accordingly.
• Perform all repair maintenance duties, routine inspections, and repairs to the plant
• Assist in the implementations of departmental policies and procedures to ensure that the maintenance of the premises, facility, and equipment is current at all times.
• Assist in assuring that the facility and equipment is properly maintained for personnel comfort and convenience
• Perform administrative requirements, such as completing necessary forms, reports, etc. and submitting such to the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Administrator as required.
• Assist in ensuring that the maintenance department’s administrative procedures are followed
• Assist in inspecting, maintaining, and testing fire alarm and emergency systems in accordance with established policies & procedures. Assist in maintaining appropriate records of test results
• Follow preventative maintenance program of cleaning, painting, maintaining facility equipment, etc. as necessary/approved
• Follow the established priority system on unscheduled maintenance
• Assist in maintaining the heating and cooling units/systems in proper working condition, as specified by the manufacturer. Prior to the onset of seasonal changes, assist in inspecting the system for loose wires, broken lines, leaks, etc. and pre-start unit/system to assure proper working order
• Participate in programs designed for in service education, on-the-job training, and orientation classes for newly assigned department personnel when necessary
• Attend and participate in workshops, seminars, etc. to keep abreast of current changes in maintenance procedures
• Assist in maintaining written records of department expenditures
• Recommend to the Maintenance Supervisor the equipment and supplies needed of the department
• Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-departmental personnel and other departments within the facility to assure that maintenance programs can be properly planned and maintained to meet the needs of the plant
• Ensure own safety and safety of other by putting on PPEs and uniform all the time while at work.
• Report all accidents and near miss incidences.
• Carrying out any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by immediate supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
• A minimum of Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a reputable Institution. Must have three (3) years working experience in dairy machinery maintenance.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Deadline: Rolling basis
NB: Selection is on rolling basis, due high volumes of applications, only selected candidates shall be contacted, All applicants’ CVs are kept on file for future opportunities.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.