Manager, Human Resource Management
Jobs at:Uganda Registration Services Bureau
Deadline of this Job:
22 May 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 09, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Participates in the development and implementation of a human resource management and development strategy
• Contributes to the development of human resource management and administrative services policies, procedures and manuals for management’s approval.
• Review and consolidates the directorate budget and work plans.
• Reviews the performance management system (PMS) and tools on a regular basis to make them more effective and relevant for the needs of the Bureau
• Ensure that all management have the ability to use the PMS appraise staff accordance to HR policy and guidelines
• Coordinate staff performance appraisal according to existing policy and guidelines and assists supervisors to develop staff appraisal summary reports outlining staff development and training plan for the ensuing period
• Consolidate the annual staff appraisal report for discussion by management
• Implement management plans pertaining to welfare, industrial and employee relations including terms and conditions of service.
• Coordinates the training, learning and development function in the Bureau.
• Develop annual leave schedules to ensure that the business of the Bureau will not be jeopardized by several staff members taking leave at the same time
• Maintain high level of discipline of staff and compliance with the policies and guidelines of URSB.
• Monitor the implementation of remuneration packages and ensures effective management of the payroll.
• Ensure equitable and competitive remuneration of staff in terms of pay and benefits
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of staff records and personal files
• Deals with staff grievances and make reports to the Director, Human Resource in accordance with policy and procedure guidelines
• Ensure that staff job descriptions are reviewed regularly to reflect changes in their jobs
• Develop career development and succession plans
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification and Experience
• An Honors Degree in Social Sciences or a related field from a recognised institution.
• At least five (5) years of experience in a HR managerial position and two (2) of which must be at managerial level in a large and reputable organisation.
• High level of integrity.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven Leadership ability
• Good computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.