Jobs at:Exim Bank
Deadline of this Job:
14 December 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: Marketing Manager
Department: Marketing & Communication
Duty Station: Exim Bank Uganda Head Office
Reporting To: DCEO Finance & Administration
To provide strategic branding, marketing, and communications support to the Bank to enable it to achieve its vision and revenue growth targets.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Lead the development of a fit for purpose marketing, branding and communication strategy for the Bank.
• Execute the annual marketing plan for the Bank that includes market research programs, new product launches, events, communications, reporting and budget management.
• Implement/Execute the branding strategy (media campaigns, events, sponsorships CSR) to increase the value and performance of the Bank’s products while focusing on developing the brand’s profit and loss performance, image and positioning compared to competitors.
• Implement/execute the public relations strategy (social/digital, print media monitoring, proactive engagements, press releases) to improve the public image of the Bank and open up sales avenues.
• Implement/execute the Internal communications strategy (job satisfaction surveys, company information generation and publishing, staff engagements through workshops, newsletters, emails) to improve image and brand of company among its first brand ambassadors (staff).
• Build and maintain SLA based strategic relationships with Support and enabling functions within the Bank to enable timely and appropriate service to clients.
• Provide marketing and communications support to the Products Team in development, improvement, testing and launching of Banking Products.
• Take full responsibility for performance management of all direct reports, focusing on all aspects of sound people management e.g., Recruitment, Development, Performance Management, Remuneration and Rewards, Career path planning, On-the-job training, coaching & mentoring, and Employee engagement
• University Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
• 5+ years’ experience in a mid-level to senior marketing or corporate communications.
• Broad knowledge of marketing functions, including brand identity management, advertising and sponsorships, public relations, market intelligence and budget management
• Successful track record of delivering measurable marketing results and value for money campaigns.
• Knowledge of the full MS Office suite.
• Strategic thinking and enablement skills.
• Team leadership skills.
• Influential and persuasive at all organizational levels.
• Solution-focused, creative, and flexible thinker with a strong “can do” attitude
• Quality focused.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Kindly send your cover letter and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject JOB APPLICATION: HEAD OF FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION by close of business, Tuesday 14th December 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.