Jobs at:C.O.U Bwindi Community Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
11 December 2021
Date Posted: Monday, December 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Medical Officer (01)- Open contract/appointment and subject to three (3) months’ probation period.
To provide curative and preventive health care services.
1) Patients diagnosed and treated.
2) Patients referred.
3) Allocated resources accounted for.
4) Outreach health service programs implemented.
5) Code of Conduct and Ethics adhered to.
6) Reports compiled and submitted.
1) Participating in planning and budgeting activities of allocated Health Program Area
2) Diagnosing, treating and referring patients.
3) Accounting for allocated resources.
4) Participating in outreach Health programs
5) Participating in research activities.
6) Supervising and mentoring lower cadres
7) Participating in continued professional development.
8) Adhering to professional Code of Conduct and Ethics.
9) Compiling and submitting reports.
1) Must have MBChB or equivalent from a recognized Institution.
2) Must be registered and Licensed with Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council and have a valid Annual Practicing License.
3) Demonstrated computer and customer care skills.
4) Report writing and effective communication skills.
5) Ability to uphold hospital and college values.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications with an updated CV addressed to the “Human Resource Manager,” Bwindi Community Hospital, P.O. Box 58 Kanungu” should be submitted ELECTRONICALLY as ONE ATTACHMENT only in portable documents format (pdf) indicating the name and position applied for in the subject line to email address email@example.com and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 11/12/ 2021 at 5:00PM
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.