Jobs at:Agri-Buddy Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
06 December 2021
Date Posted: Monday, November 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Agri-Buddy Uganda Limited is a community based Agri-business enterprise that is registered to operate in Uganda as a Company limited by guarantee. The Company has its Head Offices at Plot 49, Ntinda Road. The Company deals in agriculture production and processing with an extended outlet based in Rukiga District in Western Uganda. The Company is looking for eligible talent to cover human resource gaps required to increase its business capacity as well as successfully deliver its stated goals and objectives. Agri-buddy Uganda Limited therefore invites suitably qualified candidates to fill existing positions based as per the located sites.
Job Title: Operations Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Hours of Work: Full time
Location: The Position is based in Kampala
Engagement Terms: 2 years Contract Renewable upon Performance and availability of resources Supervises: Station Manager
Overall Purpose/Broad Function:
To ensure smooth running of the day to day operations of the offices as well as offering accounts and finance related support to the Office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. In-charge of sales and purchases
2. Writing proposals with LINK Partners International for funding
3. Deal with companies to schedule training opportunities for farmers
4. Overseeing logistics at the station in Rukiga District
5. Coordination and distribution of all communications forwarded to the company’s e-mail and review communications of the company’s website.
6. Ensure utility bills and all company expenses are paid.
7. Any other duty as assigned by the Directors
Job Experience and Specifications
a) The ideal candidate must hold a Degree in Administration. A degree/experience in agricultural related fields is an added advantage.
b) At least 4 years’ experience working with rural communities.
c) Personal Competences Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and networking skills.
d) Good report writing, and presentation skills coupled with good knowledge of Ms. Office programs including Word, Excel and power point.
e) Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
f) Able to work and deliver under pressure to meet deadlines
g) Ability to Conceptualize and clearly present ideas in a conveying way
h) Ability to multi-task and follow through all tasks to completion.
i) Ability to write proposals for funding.
j) Ability to write budgets and knowledge in book keeping.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
For Detailed Job Descriptions, visit the Link Partners Website or can be accessed directly via https://linkpartnersinternational.org/opportunities/ in your browser
1. The Application letter must be 1 page while the CV MUST not be more than 4 pages.
2. All applicants must provide 3 professional referees who should be stated with clear phone and email contact details
3. The Applicant for the position of Operations Manager must be ready for immediate deployment
4. NO Application will be accepted later than 04:00pm Monday 6th December 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.