Jobs at:Rhino Winery
Deadline of this Job:
05 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We owe our success to the efficiency of organizational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, we’re seeking an experienced operations manager to oversee the daily activities of the Rhino winery for the company. The Primary responsibility is to plan, direct and manage operations, to achieve operational efficiency and ensure protocols are met and to maintain cost-effectiveness. A leadership role, must be organized, decisive, a coordinator, flexible and adaptable and a key driver of policy .The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and proven success in managing multiple departments for maximum productivity.
Location: Apala town council, Abiting cell, Alebtong District (at the factory)
• Maintain constant communication with managers, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the company.
• Coordinate wine and spirit activities.
• Manage efficient execution of administrative work.
• Ensure rhino wine database update
• Liaise with accountant to develop and meet budget.
• Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols.
• Increase the efficiency of existing processes and procedures to enhance the company’s internal capacity.
• Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including career development plans for direct reports and problem resolution
• Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management
• Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivables in liaison with accountant
• Manage data collection for the updating of metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
• Partner with cross-functional teams to improve proprietary tools and systems
• Work closely with legal and safety departments to ensure that activities remain compliant
• Oversee resource inventory
• Performing any other duties as may be directed from time to time.
• Work closely with our partners;-UNBS, URA, UCU-Mbale innovation Hub, NSSF, Centenary bank, Master card foundation, etc.
Required skills and qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in operations management, business administration, or related field
• Strong knowledge of management systems IT skills (quick books, access, commonly used packages), including database development
• 2 to 3 years of proven success in an operations management role
• Strong skills in budget development and oversight
• Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
• Proficiency in conflict management and business negotiation processes
• Knowledge of business productivity software and an aptitude for learning new applications
• Must have knowledge in project proposal, business planning skills
• Multiple years of financial and account reporting experience
• Ability to communicate in more than one language
• Driving/riding skill is a must with a permit
Salary Range; 400,000/= (to be increased basing on performance)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates that have relevant experience, know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should please send their CVs stating earliest start date and salary expectations to our email, present position, current remuneration, Certificate/testimonials, copy of national ID, recommendation letter from any community leader and address of three (3) Referees plus telephone contact to the undersigned:
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
MAMA CASH LTD,( RHINO WINERY DEPARTMENT ) , HEAD OFFICE OBER KAMPALA, LIRA CITY WEST, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org OR Hand deliver at our head office at Lira City near St peters clever catholic church or Hand deliver at Soroti City Rhino Depot next to Torrential petrol station on Moroto Road at Rtd Major Otule Building.
For any inquiry contact 0787438220 lira line .0782354307 Kampala, 0783350489 Soroti (Soliciting will lead to disqualification)
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 5th DEC 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.