Jobs at:SeaOwl Group
Deadline of this Job:
28 September 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, September 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSSE and to implement and control HSSE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility.
• To support develop, implement and maintain procedures, means and tools in order to ensure the efficient organization and operation of the scheduling, progress control and reporting activities.
• To support define (and update as necessary) a suitable Work Breakdown Structure complying with Project needs in terms of progress control, cost control and reporting, for all phases of the Project.
• To support develop, update and revise the overall integrated Project Schedules as required by Project Management, and to provide analyses and simulations of new schedules also as required.
• To assist Packages scheduling team to review and comment contractors' procedures and schedules, scheduling and progress control methodology, and to monitor contractors' execution schedule, to check and approve contractors' progress measurement and progress reports.
• To support organize, during the Execution phase, co-ordinate, supervise and control all the activities of Planning Engineers, by informing, supporting and directing them in their roles, responsibilities and objectives.
• To support consolidate Ugandan content man-hours from all packages.
• To support define (and update as necessary) a suitable Monthly Report structure complying with Concessionaire/Partners and Project needs.
• To perform the reporting activities as informed and directed by the Services Leader.
• To develop Project Monthly Report / Project Weekly Report (and any other report as requested) during all phases of Project, as directed by the Services Leader.
• As a general manner, to provide assistance to the Lead Planning & reporting Engineer for all matters related to scheduling and progress reporting and general reporting, and to manage all activities related to scheduling and reporting (as directed).
• To timely report to the Lead Planning & reporting Engineer, highlighting progress and encountered areas of concern.
Context And Environment
• Green Field Project, Tilenga is a remote location in UGANDA near Albert lake with particular sensitive environmental conditions.
A challenging onshore project:
• Heavy and waxy oils produced from 31 drilling pads, (with some of them located in a national park) and treated in a Production Center of 200,000bopd oil capacity and 650,000 bld of water treatment capacity.
• Reservoir pressure maintenance is ensured either by water injection or by polymer water injection depending on the reservoirs characteristics.
• The project also includes an extended interconnecting network with temperature preservation.
• Contractors are anticipated to be located in various parts of the world.
• Ugandan rules and regulations, administrative requirements and technical authorizations as well as International codes for onshore plant will apply.
• Reporting to the Lead Planning & Reporting Engineer, covering the scheduling, planning and progress measurement activities for the TILENGA Project, and for the reporting at project level all along the course of the Project.
Qualifications And Required Experience
• Bachelor of Science or equivalent in an Engineering discipline or Construction Technology area
• 10 years experience in Oil & Gas industry including 5 years experience in large construction projects.
• In-depth knowledge & experience of Primavera Project Management.
• Experienced in use of planning tools and techniques.
• High level of computer literacy.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested applicants who meet the criteria as outlined above are encouraged to send a detailed CV ONLY by email to:
• Via email:
• Subject of your email should be the position you are applying for
• Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions or need any clarifications
• Tel. & WhatsApp: +256 (0) 761 441 554
• Deadline for CV submission: Tuesday, July 12th, 2022 – 5:00 PM.
• This job will be on Resident basis
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.