Primary Trained Teachers
Jobs at:Windle International Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
11 May 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Intuitively prepares the schemes of work and lesson plans in line with approved curriculum on termly, weekly and daily basis.
• Conducts lessons and remedial work according to the set timetable.
• Actively participates in the process of continuous assessment and evaluation of learners.
• Keeps and maintains class records / inventory (Registers, records of work, progress reports and equipment.)
• Ensure safety of learners during class and co-curricular activities.
• Guides and counsel’s learners.
• Performs any other duty as assigned by the relevant authority from time to time
Experience, Qualifications and Skills.
• The applicant for the Trained Primary Teacher position should possess a Minimum of a
• Grade III Teachers’ Certificate from a recognized institution/University.
• Possession of a Diploma in Primary Education is an added advantage.
• Must be duly registered with the Ministry of Education, Sports, Science and Technology.
• Should be ready to work with minimum supervision and meet the daily task timelines of submitting assignments.
• Should be able to work in a hard to reach and multicultural environment.
• At least 2 years of relevant professional experience preferred
• Letter of recommendation detailing good conduct (no criminal activity including
• protection violations) from former employer or LC authority is a must
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
All interested applicants should submit their hand-written applications including detailed and up-to date typed curriculum Vitae, photocopies of all their academic and professional documents, photocopy of national ID or refugee attestation, Letter of recommendation detailing good conduct (no criminal activity including protection violations) from former employer or LC authority or RWC and the contact
details of three professional referees addressed to:
• The Human Resource Administrator
• Windle International Uganda
• Kiryandongo Refugee Settlement
All Applications should be hand delivered to Windle International Uganda, Kiryandongo Field Office
during working hours (8:00 am- 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday)
Closing Date: All applications should be received not later than Wednesday 11th
May, 2022 by 5pm
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.