Jobs at:Agri-Buddy Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
06 December 2021
Date Posted: Monday, November 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Agri-Buddy Uganda Limited is a community based Agri-business enterprise that is registered to operate in Uganda as a Company limited by guarantee. The Company has its Head Offices at Plot 49, Ntinda Road. The Company deals in agriculture production and processing with an extended outlet based in Rukiga District in Western Uganda. The Company is looking for eligible talent to cover human resource gaps required to increase its business capacity as well as successfully deliver its stated goals and objectives. Agri-buddy Uganda Limited therefore invites suitably qualified candidates to fill existing positions based as per the located sites.
Job Title: Project Officer
Reports to: Manager
Hours of Work: Full time
Location: The Position is based in Kampala
Engagement Terms: 2 years Contract Renewable upon Performance and availability of resources
The project Officer under the guidance of the Manager develops the Project plan with the team. He/ She will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the office, ensures professional standards of work are maintained and projects are completed on time and budget.
Based in Kampala, the Project Officer’s role is to plan, supervise and implement the project activities as designed in the implementation framework. The Officer also pursues partnership development in line with Donor contract obligations, LINK Partners International policies and program objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Appreciate, understand and conceptualize the project, donor requirements and implementation plan to be able to
• Prepare, plan and implement activities
• Write fundable concepts and Proposals
• Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual work plan, budget work-plans, reports and fast-tracking tool of all projects.
• Implement advocacy, PR and partnerships development activities for effective achievement of program objectives.
• Document and share best practices as agreed upon with Donor, implementing partners and LINK Partners International.
• Ensure Quality assurance and Knowledge management of all activities
• Account for all project activities undertaken according to the donor contract donor obligation and Link Partners International.
• Any other duties assigned.
This position supervises Project Assistants
a) The ideal candidate must hold a Degree in Development Studies, Community Psychology, Social Sciences, Social Administration and related competences.
b) Training in Project Planning and Management is an added advantage.
c) At least 3 years’ experience working in the NGO Sector
d) Personal Competences Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and networking skills.
e) Demonstrated ability to work with various partners including Local governments, CBOs and other NGOs. Strong understanding of health services, preferably in the public health sector and NGOs in Uganda.
f) Good report writing, and presentation skills coupled with good knowledge of Ms Office programs including Word, Excel and power point.
g) Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
For Detailed Job Descriptions, visit the Link Partners Website or can be accessed directly via https://linkpartnersinternational.org/opportunities/ in your browser
1. The Application letter must be 1 page while the CV MUST not be more than 4 pages.
2. All applicants must provide 3 professional referees who should be stated with clear phone and email contact details
3. The Applicant for the position of Operations Manager must be ready for immediate deployment
4. NO Application will be accepted later than 04:00pm Monday 6th December 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.