Public Relations Officer
Jobs at:Uganda Hotel And Tourism Training Institute
Deadline of this Job:
23 September 2022
Date Posted: Monday, September 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Honors Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication or Journalism or International Relations from a recognized University or relevant Institution.
Duties: The candidate will be responsible for performing the following duties:
• Manage alumni relations.
• Plan major events and press releases.
• Develop and manage communications budget and strategies
• Oversee the writing and editing of events scripts and speeches
• Develop cooperative relationships with the Institute's stakeholders.
• Generating communications to maintain a positive image for the Institute.
• Experience Three (3) years working experience in public relations field from a reputable organization.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications should be filled in Triplicate, addressed to the Secretary Board of Directors, UHTTI and submitted not later than 23rd September 2022.
Please, attach all your certified copies of academic qualifications. For more details, visit our Website: www.UHTTI.ac.ug
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.