Regional Sales Manager
Jobs at:Mukwano Industries
Deadline of this Job:
29 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Regional Sales Manager (01 Position), Central
Reporting To Head – Sales, The Successful Candidate Will;
Key Result Areas:
• Overall in charge of the region taking care of company interests and upholding company image in general.
• Set daily and weekly targets for Area and territory sales executives in relation to the overall target allocation for the region.
• Supervise, monitor and guide Area and territory sales executives on a daily basis to ensure productivity. *Follow up on regional customer balances as per allocated credit days and advise on invoices due for clearance.
• Participate in product launches and promotions organized by marketing department.
• Participate in surveys including: customer satisfaction; brand and products surveys.
• Gather information on competition activities and advise on strategic approach to counter and retain market share at all times.
• Follow up delivery of customer orders with customer care.
• Analyze product group and sku wise sales performance and advise on appropriate trade schemes to promote sales on a monthly basis.
• Prepare and submit a weekly market intelligence report advising on way forward on challenges from competition.
• Liaise with customer care on customer queries and inquiries pertaining to the region.
• Assess and evaluate area and territory sales executives on a monthly basis and advise on improvement where necessary.
• Any other duties assigned by the Head – Sales.
Job Ref. No. MIUL/RSM/CL
Educational Qualifications And Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration or any other related field.
• Professional Qualification in Sales or Marketing will be an added advantage.
• 4 years of relevant experience is required.
• Possess a valid driving permit.
Skills & professional attributes required
• Ability to work independently in carrying out assignments to completion.
• Effective Verbal and written communication.
• Professional personal presentation.
• Customer service orientation skills.
• Considerable ability to adhere to prescribed routines and practices; and compose effective and accurate correspondence.
• Dealing with non-routine matters, such as special projects, with minimum specific instructions.
• Decision making skills is required.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If finding & hiring great talent excites you, we would like to get into a conversation with you. Interested candidates should visit our website i.e www.mukwano.com, go to the career page and upload the Cover letter, CV and Academic Credentials OR send their Cover letter, CV and Academic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Ref No. in the subject line. All attachments should be submitted as a single PDF document.
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 15th September to 29th September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is strictly prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package and benefits.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.