Relationship manager /skills trainer- tailoring, arts & crafts
Jobs at:Supreme Executive
Deadline of this Job:
09 June 2023
Date Posted: Monday, May 22, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking to recruit Skills Trainers in the fields of Tailoring and Arts and Crafts.
The Skills Trainer is responsible for the overall achievement of either our Project Tailoring or Arts and Crafts Skill training component depending on their skillset, or both. She/he will have 3 main roles;
• Effectively plan and conduct regular training sessions outlined in the training modules of the project. You will also build out training modules in either tailoring or Arts and Crafts.
• Submit in a timely manner weekly and monthly training plans and schedules for review and approval.
• Provide overall daily supervision and protection for beneficiaries during their stay in the center and at other project activities
Ensure that beneficiaries’ technical capacity is built, contributing to their transformation and empowerment.
• Establish and maintain a record system for beneficiaries; database, attendance sheets, statistics of beneficiaries
• Ensure that all reports and work plans are prepared and submitted including beneficiaries’ periodic progress reports
Relationship Management/ Business Development
• Build effective working relationships with other organizations and ensure the flow of relevant information in both directions
• Work towards the achievement of the company’s mandate in the country through effective managerial and lateral relationships and teamwork
Qualification and Experience:
• Possess a professional technical qualification in EITHER Tailoring OR Arts and Crafts from any recognized vocational training institute with a certificate.
• Bachelor's Degree / Associate’s Degree from an accredited institution with a teaching certificate is an added advantage.
• At least two (2) years experience in teaching / similar role Knowledge and Skills
• Strong planning, organization, and people management skills
• Strong teaching skills
• Capable of stock-taking and good record keeping
• Able to instill in beneficiaries, good health, hygiene, sanitary and safety habits
• Good interpersonal and team-building skills
• Strong ability to work under extreme circumstances
Fluent in written and spoken English and any other local languages
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.