TPO Uganda seeks the services of a database hosting service provider for its project Keeping Children Healthy and Safe (KCHS)
Keeping Children Healthy and Safe (KCHS) Activity is being implemented in 25 districts of Central, South and South Western Uganda.
The interested individuals or firms shall be expected to provide the following:
1. Dedicated server with the following specifications: Windows server 2019 or above, 8 vCPUs, 64GB RAM, managed disks standard SSD disks 500GB @ 1 for database and the other for application, well secured with antivirus
2. SQL server standard
3. 1 static IP address for remote connections
4. Availability should be 100%, almost no downtime
5. Web application Firewall and other security measures
6. VPN gateways for additional security during data sync
7. Technical support
8. Offsite Database backup
Similar Jobs in Uganda
Learn more about TPO Uganda
TPO Uganda jobs in Uganda
Interested individuals' or firms' bids should include: Company profile and proof of previous working experience on similar projects.
Bids should be sent through email to email@example.com addressed to the Procurement & Operations Manager TPO Uganda Head Office, Plot 652, Block 257 Wamala Close Munyonyo. P. O. Box 21646, Kampala not later than Monday, 20th March 2023.
Only the successful bidders will be contacted. For inquiries call 0752682205
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.