Jobs at:Norwegian Refugee Council
Deadline of this Job:
05 October 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
NRC Uganda is looking for a committed professional, to fill in the gap of a Safeguarding Officer with the Kampala South West Area office. If this meets your portfolio, then send in that application.
Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychosocial science or related field
• Experience in Child Protection domain and Psychosocial Support
• Minimum three years’ experience child protection related project experience in humanitarian/recovery context.
• Experience for working as Protection or Safeguarding Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context
• Previous experience working in refugee /complex and volatile contexts
• Experience working in coordination and liaising with external actors
• Experience developing and delivering protection training and good presentation skills in English
• Ability to multi-task and work with short deadlines
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.