Site Services and Security Assistant2
Jobs at:The Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI)
Deadline of this Job:
06 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Implements security and safety protocols for all assigned facilities.
• Patrolling and monitoring activities on the assigned premises regularly to discourage criminals and ensure the environment is safe and secure
• Conducts regular sites inspections for assigned facilities
• Responsible for opening and closing all the IDI assigned facilities offices as per the recommended timelines
• Evicting trespassers and violators and detaining perpetrators while following legal protocols before relevant authorities arrive to take over
• Where necessary, monitoring surveillance cameras to watch out for any disruptions or unlawful activities
• Providing reports on daily activities and any incidents that may have occurred to management and maintaining daily security and administrative records
• In liaison with the SSTL, supports in testing security systems in use
• Work hand in hand with the Security Team in reporting and following up on security-related incidences.
• Work hand in hand with the External Security guards deployed at assigned facilities.
• Support and coordinate infrastructure projects, supervise facilities maintenance, fittings and repairs
• Supervise the contracted companies carrying out the cleaning and waste management within the facilities
• Keep records of all maintenance work, occupational health and safety and asset inventory
• Manage the firefighting equipment and fire detection devices available on the premises
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Respond to emergencies when called upon.
• The ideal candidate for this role should hold a Diploma from a recognized institution in Security Management
• Demonstrable training in security-related procedures and practices from a recognized Security organization.
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience in managing security in any reputable organization/ industry
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Professionalism in executing duties
• A sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on the Institute’s success
• At least class “A” Valid Driving/riding permit
• Knowledge of Microsoft office and Excel packages
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.