Jobs at:Rhino Winery
Deadline of this Job:
05 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duty Station: Alebtong, Uganda
The Store keeper will be manning the main store where a lot of goods come in and go out
• Receive imports Raw materials and enter in SAP.
• Receive raw materials from Local suppliers and enter in SAP.
• Participate in procurement of logistics
• Liaise with quality department on approving standards of received materials.
• Sign and stamp on invoices and delivery notes for suppliers for raw materials received after quality approval.
• Ensure proper storage of each raw material as per approved standards.
• Issue raw materials as per incoming orders from production, users or consumers ensure proper data entry into SAP and keep good records on physical raw materials and follow up.
• Tallying Physical and SAP stock.
• Ensure safety and security of all raw materials and workers in the store.
• Follow up with finance and ensure that supplier invoices are paid.
• Follow up with procurement for order replenishment and purchase requisition.
• Perform and submit weekly and monthly stock reports to the line manager.
• In charge of ensuring that the finished goods that go out are as per authorized documentation and quantities.
• Responsible for record keeping of in/out and balances of finished goods.
• Keep up to date record of tools and equipment’s.
• In charge of stock counting on a monthly basis to ensure that no goods are missing.
• Being accountable for any losses
• UCE or an equivalent
• Full knowledge of how to store and fully understand storage instructions
• Medium management skills for the management of those under the supervision and distribution of work to them.
• Skills to operate common office equipment Microsoft office, Excel, power point and the use of office outlook (should be willing to train on job)
• 2+ years of experience in store keeping, inventory control, or record keeping
• Experience in SAP is an advantage (should be willing to be trained on job)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
All candidates that have relevant experience, know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should please send their CVs stating earliest start date and salary expectations to our email, present position, current remuneration, Certificate/testimonials, copy of national ID, recommendation letter from any community leader and address of three (3) Referees plus telephone contact to the undersigned:
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
MAMA CASH LTD,( RHINO WINERY DEPARTMENT ) , HEAD OFFICE OBER KAMPALA, LIRA CITY WEST, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org OR Hand deliver at our head office at Lira City near St peters clever catholic church or Hand deliver at Soroti City Rhino Depot next to Torrential petrol station on Moroto Road at Rtd Major Otule Building.
For any inquiry contact 0787438220 lira line .0782354307 Kampala, 0783350489 Soroti (Soliciting will lead to disqualification)
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 5th DEC 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.