Jobs at:Come Again Investments Limited
Deadline of this Job:
03 June 2023
Date Posted: Friday, May 19, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Come Again Investments Limited was founded in 1995 in Kampala. We are the suppliers of all interior design materials in Uganda that include CURTAINS, NETTING, CUSHIONS, SOFA AND CUSHION MATERIALS, CURTAIN AND SOFA ACCESSORIES, BEDDINGS AND FURNITURE.
We are a well -established private limited liability company offering a wide range of wholesale and retail products to the general public in Uganda and beyond.
We are committed to offering our clients the best products and services at the most competitive rates, ensuring timely delivery of goods and services while maintaining high standards of professionalism and integrity with all our stake holders.
The company has experienced workforce that will provide the forenamed services beyond your expectation.In order to achieve our intended goals and Objectives, Come Again Investments Ltd seeks to recruit the following.
major roles & responsibilities
Major role: Marking and making all or part of the garment or fabric items such as curtains, nets, pillows, bed runners, bin bags among others following the instructions on the tailor paper using sewing machines, overlockers, hems etc.
Other roles and Responsibilities.
• Measuring the garments or fabric materials or pieces accurately in accordance to the customer desired specifications on the tailor paper.
• To sew and design the material pieces to tailor the client order description.
• Creating, developing or improving outstanding new fashions and designs in various forms of cushions and cushion cases, bedsheets, curtains, nets among others that can attract potential clients.
• Ensuring consistent and constant production of display materials required as directed by the line manager.
• Ensuring that client orders are ready before the agreed delivery dates.
• Keeping client orders safe from damage, spillages or dirt.
• Working on orders from Come Again staff for Come Again customers only.
• Training and orienting of new staff.
• Carry out any other tasks as assigned by the line manager.
Minimum Education Qualification:
• At least O level certificate.
Competences (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• Possess technical knowledge and ability to work with relevant machines in the production workshop.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of business products and pricing.
• Ability to communicate clearly and within context.
• Demonstrate an understanding of company products and services.
• Repetitive to alternative views, open minded and flexible.
• Ability to creatively design or imagine a concept that suits customer preferences.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
The people who meet the Job requirements above can send their applications, up-dated CVS and genuine academic documents to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 03rd/06/2023 (For more information call Tel. 0701-451506/0772451506.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.