Training and Development Lead - TotalEnergies
Deadline of this Job:
17 May 2023
Date Posted: Friday, May 12, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Accountable for developing the business strategic training plan and budget; monitors and reviews all programs to ensure budget compliance and quality improvement initiatives.
• Contributes to the effectiveness, efficiency and quality of training programs through periodic program updates, curriculum development as well as training effectiveness evaluation plus return-on-investment analysis.
• Follow up of HSE training matrix and organize HSE trainings to ensure that HSE training plan is implemented.
• Ensure implementation of mandatory trainings such as HSE Compliance.
• Prepare the annual training plan in liaison with line managers for approval by management. Supervise and development of the training budget and monitor expenditure.
• Responsible for ensuring the efficient implementation of all approved training programs: Makes enrolment of the concerned staff into the training sessions in accordance with the approved procedure and training plan in Uganda and abroad.
• Administer the Company Learning System by following up on the use of e-learning resources within the affiliate.
• Tracks the training market in Kampala and in other Uganda regions when relevant, provides reference on individual training programs and training companies in Uganda in accordance with the training requirements.
• Administration of training contracts (liaison with service providers, contracts administration, verification of invoices, payment arrangements, and follow-up) in Uganda and abroad.
• Support all training initiatives for the project organization including operator and maintenance technician training.
HR Development activities:
• Individual Performance Interview Program: lead the organization of the Annual Individual Review (AIR) exercise according to the approved cycle and related campaigns.
• Responsible for the set-up and implementation and follow-up of the Individual Development plans, Individual Career Reviews, Manager Review and Nationalization Plan.
• Coordinate the career management process at both local and group level for national staff including follow up on both internal and international movements.
• Liaise between the Company, other affiliates and HQ on administrative matters for staff on assignment.
• Manage career records and prepare reports as required within the affiliate, by HQ and by the Government.
• Follow up on the implementation of team building activities for the Company National Content HR development aspects:
• Supervise the preparation of quarterly and annual reports for the regulator on National content.
• Prepare and submit the affiliate’s training & Nationalization plans.
• Implement internship programs for the affiliate.
• Implement graduate trainee programs.
• Administer international scholarship programs
• Masters in a relevant field, Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• At least 8-10 years experiences in training, recruitment and career development.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
• team player profile, organized, discreet, good analytical skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.