- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Health Partners
Deadline of this Job:
18 July 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. Business or health administration or humanities degree.
2. Experience includes support human resource and staff management processes
3. Proven ability to coordinate team efforts in a fast paced environment
4. The right candidate will be process and systems oriented, who enjoys developing plans and adjusting and communicating change as challenges and opportunities arise .
5. Ability to think through complex challenges to develop step by step plans to make progress toward goals.
6. Proven ability to track data and use it make complex messages easy to understand for different audiences.
7. Ability to meet deadlines and follow through to make measureable progress on long term plans even as enabling factors change and new priorities and opportunities arise.
8. The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail.
9. This person will be positive and self-motivated with high personal and ethical standards.
10. The ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is important in this role.
11. This position is based in Mbarara, Uganda with frequent travel requirements.
SALARY AND BENEFITS Salary is commensurate with experience. Full medical insurance benefits are included. The AC reports to the Deputy Chief of Party on site.
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.