Jobs at:JESA Farm Dairy
Deadline of this Job:
02 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JESA Farm Dairy is a leading dairy brand in Uganda founded in 1989 by the late Mr. James Mulwana. From its small beginnings producing only raw milk, JESA has grown to become a home grown, commercial success story and a flagship East African consumer brand. Today, the JESA brand, with its wide range of fresh, dairy products namely: fresh pasteurized milk, UHT Milk, Yoghurt, Butter, Fresh Cream and Cream Cheese; has come to symbolize great taste, high quality, and innovation.
A number of vacancies have been created due to expansion of company operations. This is therefore to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates who meet the required job specifications, skillset and experience to fill the following positions at JESA Farm Dairy.
JESA/HR/ED/02: AUDIT ASSISTANT (01 VACANCY)
Monitor compliance with the internal control procedures. Undertake audit planning, execution and follow on identified audit/risk cases and provision of advice working with the Internal Auditor.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Safeguard the organization’s resources against unaccountability and misuse through implementation of proper functioning internal control systems and periodic verification of liabilities and assets by comparing items to documentation.
• Assist in appraising adequacy of internal control systems
• Assess performance of organization’s units to ascertain whether defined objectives have been achieved efficiently.
• Prepare reports, audit tests and findings and develop recommendations to address the identified issues and control weaknesses; communicate the same and agree on the timelines for corrective action with auditees.
• Make follow- up on the implementation of the audit recommendations and ensure that improvements are made.
• Review the organization’s compliance with international, regional, and national legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, advising management on needed actions.
• Carry out independent investigations into the organization’s affairs and prepare special audit and control reports.
• Check receipts, invoices, and payment registers.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance from a recognized institution.
Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)/ Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)/ Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is an added advantage.
A minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience
Skillset, Knowledge and Abilities
• Internal controls
• Risk management
• Problem Solving.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Kindly submit your Application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) only (NO ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS) in one file and indicate the job title you are applying for in the subject of your email to email@example.com before COB Saturday 02nd October 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.