- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Call Centre Agents
Jobs at:Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
8th November 2019
Date Posted: Monday, October 28, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Limited (UEDCL) is a limited liability company incorporated in Uganda under the Companies Act. UEDCL owns the 33KV and below voltage i electricity distribution network and all the operational assets associated with the business currently leased to Umeme Ltd. The company monitors Umeme Ltd's investment, generation, and distribution of power in eight territories covering over 67 Districts, operation of the pole plant at Lugogo, and execution of some rural electrification schemes on behalf of the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources. The Company is seeking to recruit qualified, competent and highly motivated Ugandans for the following roles: .
• To manage the call centre system by coordinating Field works orders to keep power on and offer timely responses to customers and stakeholders for Revenue generation.
• Primarily responsible for receiving calls and providing professional, courteous and accurate information to UEDCL customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as logging all customer’s complaints using the appropriate tools/systems provided for subsequent follow up.
• Pick and answer customer calls promptly.
• Ensure clear communications are passed to the customers over power availability
• Gather Customer Complaints by categories
• Follow-ups on complaints resolutions with the respective department or area
• Make sure the call centre performance satisfies the customers’ expectations
• Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Diploma in a Business related discipline. A degree would be an added advantage.
• Pursuing a professional course will be added advantage
• Knowledge of Customer care, Customer Management System and Micro Soft Computer Application Packages
• Must have at least One years’ relevant experience in a busy organization
Job Education Requirements: Diploma
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
All interested candidates who wish to join UEDCL in the aforementioned capacities are encouraged to visit our website at http://www.uedcl.co.ug : select "Careers" to view the job details and follow the application instructions. After reviewing the job detail, candidates uploads should not exceed IMB. Please note that the deadline for receiving applications is Friday 8 November 2019 at 5:00 pm.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.