Jobs at:Roofings Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2021
Date Posted: Saturday, April 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roofings Ltd is a leading manufacturer of Quality Steel, Plastic and Building products in East Africa.
We are Currently seeking to recruit a motivated person with integrity and zeal to perform beyond expectations to fill the position of Cashier. .
1. Receive payment by cash, cheque, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
2. Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
3. Sort cheques according to drawer banks
4. Receipt all cash received and provide the original receipt to the payer
5. Receipt all cheques that have been received on their due date and provide the original receipt to the customer.
6. Receipt all standing orders, direct transfers and credit/debit card payments after checking on account on a daily basis and ensuring that the money is on account. Provide the original receipt to the customer.
7. Receipt customer vouchers and any other payment mode for payment for goods and services and provide the original receipt to the customer.
8. Count money in provided for cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
9. Ensure posting of all receipts in the system.
10. Ensure proper filing of receipts and related source documents.
The ideal candidates for the above positions should have the following:
• A bachelor’s degree in BBA/ Accounting
• At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in a busy work environment
• Must be computer literate and Knowledge of SAP functionality would be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe that you are our Ideal candidate, please send an application letter with detailed CV, copies of academic papers by 30th April 2021 to:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Note: email subject: CASHIER JOB
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.