Corporate Social Investments Coordinator
Jobs at:Roofings Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roofings Ltd is a leading manufacturer of Quality Steel and Plastic building products in East Africa. We are Currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated person who is excited to Join a (25) Years leading manufacturer, result-driven, hardworking and with zeal to perform beyond expectations to fill the position of Corporate Social Investments Coordinator.
The Corporate Social Investments Coordinator will be tasked with taking strategic and supervisory lead on all Forever Foundation’s engagements, managing partnerships, supervising events, coordinating PR around and reporting on our CSI engagements. This person will also supervise the Forever Foundation staff and will have a close relationship with the Business Development Manager over the CSI engagements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Establish a partnership list and plan for Forever Foundation’s engagements that are also linked to Roofings objectivity.
• Support in the creation of proposals to harness partnerships.
• Set up progressive and beneficial partnerships that support the CSI framework.
• Create event plans, activities, and timelines.
• Manage supplier relationships.
• Ensure successful execution of internal and external CSI related events.
• Promote Ubuntu within and outside Roofings Group.
• Align with the Business Development Manager on how to manage PR issues around the group’s CSI engagements.
• Ensure that Roofings has a positive impact and image on and in the local communities and the environment.
• Raising public awareness of a company’s social responsibility commitments through marketing both online and offline.
• Provide monthly report on CSI engagements.
• Handle all CSI engagements within Click Up.
• Ensuring that the foundation’s policies meet legal and commercial needs for sustainability.
• Create periodical sustainability and carbon credit reports as indicated in the CSI plans/framework.
• Research on and benchmark sustainability standards and ensure best practices within the company.
Qualification, Skills & Experience
• The ideal candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education in Business, Finance, Marketing, Communications or Project related field.
• At least 2-4 years of experience in Business and Finance, Project planning, Corporate Social Responsibility, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
• 3-4 years proven experience in community engagements, project planning, business management & leadership, public speaking, and relations.
• Excellent event management ability.
• Ability to embrace and take ownership of projects.
• Versatile and adaptable to take on new challenges and experiences
• Team player, proactive and self-driven, results oriented, professional outlook and passionate about giving back while moving forward.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe that you are our Ideal candidate, please send a cover letter with an updated CV and copies of academic papers by 31st August 2021 addressed to the.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Note: email subject: CORPORATE SOCIAL INVESTMENTS COORDINATOR JOB
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.