Jobs at:A reputable company
Deadline of this Job:
25 August 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client in the automotive sector seeks to recruit a Country Manager who will be responsible for achieving or exceeding unit sales of Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) targets allocated and ensure smooth functioning of the showroom as well as the performance of Country staff. .
Description of Accountability
• To ensure that the sales standards for the location are achieved and maintained. This enhances company’s image and prestige and ensures higher customer satisfaction. Hence, contributes to growth of the business. By achieving set targets in both units and margins to ensure profitability
• Ensure that budgeted unit sales and gross margins for branch are achieved or exceeded. Ensure adherence to company’s sales system and prospecting system and achievement of targets regarding the number of prospects logged. By achieving monthly, quarterly & annual set targets, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention
• Guides, motivates and controls location staff to maximize their performance. By supervising to ensure staff is motivated and performing through continuous assessment training and career growth.
• Identify staff’s developmental needs; communicate these to the relevant unit so that the needful can be organized.
• Ensure that company procedures are adhered, while handling cash and account receivables. Ensure the proper implementation of company credit control policy. By ensuring company rules, procedures & policy is strictly adhered to.
• Control the location’s new vehicle stock for security and availability. By updating all vehicle stock inventory.
• Ensure proper upkeep and maintenance of the branch’s premises and assets. By ensuring proper maintenance & upgrading in consultation with the company Headquarters.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
• A business Degree from a reputable institution.
• Diploma in Sales & Marketing
• Minimum 7 years experience in direct selling of consumer direct durables, 3 years should be in a managerial position.
• Good marketing and customer care skills.
• Sound leadership, planning analytical, organization and interpersonal skills.
• Motivate and enables teams to achieve success. Balance short term and long term goals.
• Net works with a wide variety of people, Resolve conflict between staff through effective communication and negotiation
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Country Manager –Uganda on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.