Customer Service Executive
Jobs at:Greenlight Planet
Deadline of this Job:
17 October 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the Role:
Greenlight Planet is a US venture-backed, award-winning social enterprise driven by a mission to empower under-electrified communities with access to clean and affordable solar lighting. To date, more than 3 million households in low-income off-grid communities use Greenlight's Sun King™ line of solar home lighting solutions..
The Customer Service Executive will work closely with the Operations and Sales teams to serve existing and potential customers by providing product and service information while resolving product issues effectively.
Recruitment for this position is part of a very special project called the Off-Grid Talent Initiative, run by Shortlist in partnership with UKAID and the Carbon Trust. If you are hired for the position, not only will you join your new company but you will also become a part of the OGTI Clean Energy Leaders’ Community. This includes mentorship, peer network support, online training and other exclusive resources, as well as follow up over the length of your contract. Apply today, begin a career in the renewable energy industry with your new company, and become a part of the OGTI Clean Energy Leaders.
● Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner while following laid down procedures, guidelines, policies and “scripts”;
● Resolving product or service queries in a timely manner by identifying customer needs, clarifying information, analyzing cause and expediting resolution;
● Conducting product and service quality surveys with customers and recording feedback from time to time;
● Generating leads for the sales team by screening callers and identifying potential sales opportunities;
● Supporting the collection of payments by regularly contacting dormant and defaulting customers;
● Building repeat sales and retention through strong customer relationships by focusing on the customer wants and needs;
● Working with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly;
Does this sound like you?
● Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English
● Local language preferences -Lunyole, Lugbar, Ateso, Lumasaba, Alur, and Rukonju.
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Maximum 2 years experience in a similar role
● Basic Microsoft- Excel skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business-related courses - Sales, Marketing or Customer Service Management
Years of experience: 0-2
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.