Jobs at:Heden Energy Solutions Limited
Deadline of this Job:
22 September 2020
Date Posted: Friday, September 18, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: Electrical Engineer
Company: Heden Energy Solutions Limited
Reports to: Managing Director
Duration: 6 months, renewable on satisfactory performance and available projects
Date of Issuance: 15th September 2020
Closing date: 22nd September 2020 at 5:00PM
Heden Energy Solutions Limited is a limited liability Company incorporated in Uganda. It is an energy and engineering company that offers holistic services and products. The core areas of the company are: Energy Management, Renewable Energy, Electrical, Mechanical, Agricultural, oil & gas, and Environmental Engineering.
The company has a team of engineers and energy professionals who have the required expertise and experience in the energy and engineering sectors.
The company works on turnkey projects from design, supervision, implementation, commissioning, monitoring and evaluation, operations, and maintenance. Heden Energy Solutions offers engineering services and products to government, industries, hotels, Schools, Institutions, commercial buildings, agriculture and households.
Heden Energy Solutions is seeking to recruit a graduate electrical engineer to offer technical and administrative services in energy and engineering projects..
Roles and Responsibilities
• Engaging with company stakeholders to discuss existing or potential projects or products.
• Participate in planning, design, implementation, supervision and commissioning of projects.
• Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, and technical drawings.
• Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-aided design or engineering software and equipment.
• Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
• Timely preparation and submission of tenders
• Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical and solar equipment and materials.
• Participate in electrical and solar installations
• Participate in operations and maintenance of engineering projects
• Participate in planning and sizing for solar systems
• Participate in marketing activities of the Company
• He/ She should be in position to contribute to the strategic direction of the company
• Working with a variety of technicians.
• Implement administrative roles as required by the company
• Any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Requirements and Qualifications
1. A degree in electrical engineering from a recognized institution of higher learning.
2. At least 1 year experience in electrical and solar projects.
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
The cover letter, CV and Academic documents should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The documents should be addressed to:
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
HEDEN ENERGY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
EDITH APARTMENTS, NAMULI ZONE-BUKOTO
P.O.BOX 6475, KAMPALA
The closing date for receiving applications is Tuesday 22nd September 2020 at 5PM
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.