Jobs at:Condominium Plan
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Management Board of Condominium Plan Nos. 006 & 0029 invites suitable candidates for the position of Condominium/Estates Supervisor.
Job Summary: The Estates Supervisor will be responsible to the Board and report directly to the Estates Manager. He/she will be primarily responsible for the administration of the Estate and will ensure efficient delivery of services by contracted service providers and employees..
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor civil works in the Estate and ensure that the Unit structures are maintained in accordance with the original plans.
• Oversee the Condominium staff.
• Oversee security in the Estate.
• Oversee the general cleanliness of the Estate.
• Ensure that the lighting and drainage system is properly functional.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the Estate Manger.
Basic Qualifications and Experience
• The Estates Supervisor should hold a Diploma in Civil Engineering obtained from a recognized academic institution.
• At least two years relevant experience in demonstrable engineering.
• Proven skills in computer proficiency like Microsoft Excel and Word while knowledge of QuickBooks is an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Leadership skills.
• Ability to deliver expected results with minimum supervision.
Age: The applicant should be between 21 and 35 years.
Remuneration: Attractive and commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
Job Experience: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications: Candidates should deliver their applications (with contacts of two referees and two passport photos attached) to the Condominium Office Block 8A7. The job description and other details can be obtained by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date: Monday 31st August 2020 at 5:00pm.
Condominium Board Secretary.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.