Jobs at:Private Sector Foundation Uganda (PSFU)
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Detailed Terms of Reference for the Position of
Private Sector Foundation Uganda (PSFU) is a member-based organization with members structured in 12 sectors that span Uganda's economy. PSFU has moved to use a sectoral approach to ensure that it remains of value to both its membership and the economy at large.
PSFU intends to recruit the services of qualified individuals with suitable credentials and experience for an executive assistant.
An executive assistant coordinates and provides high-quality administrative support to the executive team. An executive assistant's role may also include analyzing documents, preparing research reports, and occasionally supervising staff members.
The executive assistant is expected to be proactive, outgoing, have an eye for detail, and work well with a wide variety of personalities. He or She provides personal administrative support and assistance to executive staff.
Reports to: Executive Director
Responsibilities for Executive Assistant
• Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
• Schedule appointments, and maintain and update supervisors' daily calendar
• Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics, and submit expense reports
• Screen all incoming phone calls, inquiries, visitors, and correspondence, and route accordingly
• File and retrieve documents and reference materials
• Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and a variety of documents including speeches.
• Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events under the Executive Director’s Office
• Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
• Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels
• Interact with external clients
• Supervise, coach and train staff under his/her supervision
• Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
• Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications for Executive Assistant
• Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience
• At least 3 years’ experience providing support at a high level
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms
• knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
Key Skills and Competencies
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
• Good communication, information gathering and monitoring skills
• problem analysis and problem solving skills, judgment and decision-making ability
• Attention to detail and accuracy
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Further details about the requirements of each position can be found on the PSFU www.psfuganda.org.ug
Qualified interested candidates should submit applications strictly online using the following link https://www.psfuganda.org/psfuopportunities/apply-online.html not later than 5th August, 2021 addressed to
Private Sector Foundation Uganda
Plot 43 Nakasero Hill Road
P. O. Box 7683, Kampala
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will automatically disqualify any candidate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.