Internal Auditor at JESA Farm Dairy
Jobs at:JESA Farm Dairy
Deadline of this Job:
02 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JESA Farm Dairy is a leading dairy brand in Uganda founded in 1989 by the late Mr. James Mulwana. From its small beginnings producing only raw milk, JESA has grown to become a home grown, commercial success story and a flagship East African consumer brand. Today, the JESA brand, with its wide range of fresh, dairy products namely: fresh pasteurized milk, UHT Milk, Yoghurt, Butter, Fresh Cream and Cream Cheese; has come to symbolize great taste, high quality, and innovation.
A number of vacancies have been created due to expansion of company operations. This is therefore to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates who meet the required job specifications, skillset and experience to fill the following positions at JESA Farm Dairy.
DEPARTMENT: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S OFFICE
JESA/HR/ED/01: INTERNAL AUDITOR (01 VACANCY)
Coordinate the development and monitor compliance of internal control procedures. Undertake audit planning, execution, and follow-up on identified audit/risk with respective units, provide strategic advice to the Executive Director.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Prepare the annual audit plan and ensuring compliance, that focus on controls, governance, and compliance.
• Monitor and ensure that internal controls, procedures, and policies are complied with.
• Coordinate the execution of that is operational, financial, and regulatory and compliance related audits/ reviews according to the internal audit plan.
• Conduct special investigations on fraud as requested by management and board, make reports, and present them.
• Prepare concise internal audit reports and presenting them to Executive management and the Board and quarterly board audit committee reports
• Lead the organization wide risk management through development, implementation and continuous updating of the company’s risk strategy and enterprise policy, identification, assessment, measurement, control and reporting of all risks in the company.
• Ensure risks in the company systems, processes, people, IT Systems, and external factors are proactively managed at activity level in accordance with the risk framework
• Ensure that corporate governance principles are observed within the company
• Review all records and information in relation to expenditure, cost, taxes, and internal controls to determine if Jesa is has a strong financial foundation
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance from a recognized institution. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)/ Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)/ Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is an added advantage.
A minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience
Skillset, Knowledge and Abilities
• Internal controls
• Risk management.
• Problem Solving.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Kindly submit your Application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) only (NO ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS) in one file and indicate the job title you are applying for in the subject of your email to email@example.com before COB Saturday 02nd October 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.