Jobs at:JESA Farm Dairy
Deadline of this Job:
02 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JESA Farm Dairy is a leading dairy brand in Uganda founded in 1989 by the late Mr. James Mulwana. From its small beginnings producing only raw milk, JESA has grown to become a home grown, commercial success story and a flagship East African consumer brand. Today, the JESA brand, with its wide range of fresh, dairy products namely: fresh pasteurized milk, UHT Milk, Yoghurt, Butter, Fresh Cream and Cream Cheese; has come to symbolize great taste, high quality, and innovation.
A number of vacancies have been created due to expansion of company operations. This is therefore to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates who meet the required job specifications, skillset and experience to fill the following positions at JESA Farm Dairy.
JESA/HR/ADMIN/03: IT ASSOCIATE (01 VACANCY)
Provide IT support through installing, configuration, upgrading, and management of computer systems and related peripherals to ensure optimal and secure running of business information systems.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Plan system configurations and ensure systematic software installations and roll outs in coordination with respective business units
• Update and upgrade systems in time, after and ensure compliance to Software and other systems Licensing, Copyright and Patent requirements
• Management of user systems, including user account creation/suspension/deletion, naming conventions, access rights configuration and ICT policy compliance and provide technical and end user support, in line with IT Service Management standards
• Provide support in implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, through user support, configuration, customization, and trouble shooting
• Implement data and applications backup and disaster recovery plans, including periodic reviews and testing of the plans to ensure that they are functional and relevant to the existing environments.
• Perform regular database and applications maintenance and tuning to optimize the performance including capacity planning
• Monitor system performance and ensure high system availability and transactional response time, including carrying our remedial actions to restore services
• Implement and monitor ICT security systems to ensure information and general applications security
• Conduct information communication technology trainings for users within the company.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Basic Qualification Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline from a recognized institution.
A minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience
Skillset, Knowledge and Abilities
• Systems administration
• Network Infrastructure administration
• Data Analytics
• ICT Security
• Repair and maintenance.
• Problem Solving.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Kindly submit your Application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) only (NO ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS) in one file and indicate the job title you are applying for in the subject of your email to email@example.com before COB Saturday 02nd October 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.