Lubricants Sales Engineer
Jobs at:Total Uganda Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
17 August 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Lubricants Sales Engineer
▪ Implements and monitors Corporate Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Standards/requirements in all the Lubricants activities.
▪ Participates in the formulation of the affiliate’s Lubricants Business Strategy Both Globally and Specifically on the Retail Network & Distributor Channels.
▪ Responsible for the execution of the affiliate’s Lubricant business strategy on the Retail Network & Distributor Channels.
▪ Studies the Market to understand and/or identify Changes in the Lubricants Customers’ requirements and Competitor initiatives with the view of adopting the affiliate’s Route to Market to meet these on the Retail Network & Distributor Channels.
▪ Leads the effort to ensure that the Affiliate delivers on its Lubricants commitment to the Clients on the Retail Network & Distributor Channels and that other POS and these clients deliver on their commitments to company.
▪ Understand the technical and marketing detail of the 48 product lines that we deal with under the Total Lubricants Brand.
▪ Leads the effort to Create Awareness and carry out Trainings for all stakeholders across the route to market including but not limited to Influencers like mechanics/technicians, resellers, distributor sales team, and POS & Customer Attendants.
▪ Participates in the formulation and implementation of the affiliate’s Lubricant Marketing, Communication and promotions strategy in the assigned territory.
▪ Monitors the cost and pricing of the Lubricants products and Services on the Retail Network & Distributor Channels to ensure the Sales volume and margins generated in these channels are aligned to the company’s Sales-Margin objective.
i) Minimum qualification: BSC in an Engineering field.
ii) Minimum years post qualifying experience. Three years
iii) Type of experience: sales related experience
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.