Jobs at:China State Construction Engineering Corporation
Deadline of this Job:
22nd June 2019
Date Posted: 3rd June 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About us: CSCEC is a construction company undertaking civil works in Kampala city under CONTRACT NO: KCCA/ KIIDP2/RDS-1 FOR ROAD UPGRADING AND JUNCTION IMPROVEMENT WORKS, BATCH 2A, PACKAGE NO: KCCA/ KIIDP/RDS-1..
• The Materials Engineer will be providing all necessary assistance to the construction team with respect to all materials submittals, approvals, testing, sampling, etc. Will participate in the quality control of materials including all the laboratory and fi eld testing, acceptance of used materials, checking and accepting all remedial and corrective measures and supervision.
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the CSCEC
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum of 10 postgraduate years of experience and minimum of 7 years of similar work experience on large infrastructure projects.
• Regional experience is preferred.
• Independently performs highly complex professional assignments demanding contributions calling for the application of specialized principles.
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 7 years
Job application procedure
Interested persons should submit or send to Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, dually signed together resume letter together with detailed CV, 3 references and academic documents addressed to HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER. Deadline; 22/06/2019 Address: Ntinda, Kimera Road, Kimera Courts; Plot 61, Kampala